Beatdown Fighting Championship

this is a league for those who enjoy online fighting games.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

I NEED HELP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PIZARRO
Admin

PostSubject: I NEED HELP    Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:59 am

Well now AV gone i will need some help running this league, !!! im really busting my ass and spending so much time in here, and i love it but i need some help !!!

1- BFC need some one to takes care of the camp thread ( i mean if anyone want to create his camp they have to talk to you, you must create the camp and give the owner the permissions amd remind newcomers and current fighters who dont have any camp that he has the option to join who they want )

* Lishowron

2- BFC need someone to take care of the rosters and fighters selection ( its simple, chek the thread actively see if there are any new claim and make the update )

* EL_TERRIBLE_0069

3- BFC need RECRUITERS !!! this is one of the most important jobs !! and its simple... BRING THIS GUYS HERE !! ( i know this is hard though but if we want this league keep grown, we must have more guys !!! )
The recruiters also has to welcome the newcommers and inform they how they have to proced !!

* EL_TERRIBLE_0069
* b_walsh_77
* MrSwagger

4- Every time a card is released we must have someone to REMIND the players that a new card is up or that they must complete, well i need someone to take this job.

* MrSwagger

5- Last, BFC need someone the keep the card records up to date, that will simply.. all the work here.

* Lishowron

Well i have to say that if any want 1 or more jobs youre open to claim for him, that will relief much of the work here !!

For those who dont know me, im from Argentina, i play Handball in the national team here and im also a huge fan of MMA an games, thats why i create this league. But like i say as a member of the national team i have to travel 3 or 4 times a year arround the World so, maybe sometieme i will not be here to run this league. SO THATS WHY I WILL HAVE TO ASK YOU FOR HELP..... TO KEEP THEIS LEAGUE WORKING AND GROWING... well thats all, i hope al the jobs ara taken !!!

Lightheavyweight Fighter : Benson Henderson 5-2

Heavyweight Fighter : Junior Dos Santos 4-0 ( Hw Champion )

K1

Midlleweight Fighter : Mauricio Shogun Rua 4-1

BFC Heavyweight Champion

Last edited by PIZARRO on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bfc-online.foromotion.net
EL_TERRIBLE_0069

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP    Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:38 pm

I'll take care of recruiting, also roster and fighter selection.

K1
MW Vitor Belfort (7-2)
Back to top Go down
b_walsh_77

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP    Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:54 pm

I'll take care of recruiting players too.

MMA Record:8-0
KO/TKO:5
Submissions:3
Decisions:0

Code:
Ryan Bader(4-0)K1 Champion
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com
Lishowron

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP    Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:04 pm

1- BFC need some one to takes care of the camp thread ( i mean if anyone want to create his camp they have to talk to you, you must create the camp and give the owner the permissions amd remind newcomers and current fighters who dont have any camp that he has the option to join who they want ), and 5- Last, BFC need someone the keep the card records up to date, that will simply.. all the work here.

for me please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrSwagger

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP    Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:24 pm

I will take number 4 and help recruitment
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP    Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:00 pm

I can take 2 and 5 if need be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP    

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beatdown Fighting Championship :: Annoucements / Roster / Rankings :: Announcements-
Jump to: